20 Business Ideas You Can Start With Less Than $10,000
To become a successful Virtual Assistant, all you really need to know is how to get things done. Horkey Handbook, a site dedicated to educating and connecting virtual assistants, lists these categories as areas that many companies, as well as individuals, look for extra help: customer support, website design, calendar management and travel arrangements, keyword research, bookkeeping, data entry, video and photo editing, and much more. How do you get started? Horkey Handbook (which also offers courses to get you started) offers this breakdown:
1. Choose your business structure.
2. Decide which services you’ll offer your clients.
3. Decide on your pricing structure.
4. Launch your website and create your online presence.
5. Start pitching and networking.
6. Build relationships.
January 10, 2019 at 11:37PM